Get your products live on Google, the easy way, the quick way, and the right way.
You're a Busy Store Owner with Stuff to Do, and The last thing you have time to do is to figure out the components of a Shopping Feed, what it takes to get your product listings live on Google, and how they should be optimized.
You Need an Easy Button for Setting Up Your Google Shopping Product Feed... but an Easy Button with Experience
We're happy to announce our solution for this.
ZATO's new Simple Shopify Shopping Ads Setup Solution for You (SSSASSY - okay this is a pretty dumb name, we admit) was designed to leave the business stuff to you, and the Shopping feeds to us.
With this solution, you DON'T have worry about important but time consuming research questions like this 👇
- Should you use an API or FTP or Spreadsheet feed file?
- Should you utilize free listing UTM parameters?
- If changing your ID impacts your Shopping history, will their be future problems by making changes now? And what's an Item ID?
- What Shopping attributes are required and what are optional and which should you spend the time to setup?
- Which Shopping attributes should you spend the time to actually optimize?
- How do you get free shopping listings live if you aren't ready to pay for Paid listings yet?
Option 1: So you could take hours, days, weeks to learn all that stuff and maybe get it right, hopefully?
Option 2: Or you could just pay people who have been doing this for over a decade to do this for you. (pssst. This is the better option.)
How do we do this?
Step #1: Connect ZATO to your Shopify Store
Step #2: Go knock out other things on your priority list while we build your feed, sync it with your products in Shopify (so everything stays up to date) and connect it to Google Merchant Center and Google Ads.
Step #3: Collaborate with ZATO on Business Settings and Shipping within Google Merchant Center (we'll help walk you through it)
Step #4: Watch your listings go live on Google Shopping!
Why Hire ZATO for Setting Up Your Shopify Shopping Ads Feed?
- We've been doing this a looooong time. (Seriously, back when it was called Froogle. And then Product Base. And then Product Listing Ads. And then Google Shopping Ads.. Google likes to rebrand things...)
- We've done this for a lot of brands. (See some of them above. We're seriously-trusted Google Shopping practitioners).
- We've been internationally recognized for our work on Shopping Ads (our owner Kirk has traveled the world speaking on setting up Shopping Ads).
- We've (literally) written the Google Shopping setup article on the Shopify Blog (see below, it's a HUGE article, btw. So you can read that or just, you know, hire the people who wrote it to do it for you so you can balance your P&L).
Get More Traffic!
What Do the SKU Optimizations Include?
We utilize various research and trends analysis tools to identify the best keywords to use in Titles, Descriptions, Product Types (for a better product campaign organization system) and also optimize additional attributes such as material, color, size, etc on an as needed basis. Our goal, is to investigate each SKU, and take the information we gather to optimize it for optimal Google Search Results exposure, as well as actual traffic interest. We want to get you more clicks!
There's a lot to keep in mind when you're trying to optimize your product listings for Google! We have a decade of experience in product optimization, and will apply that to your products.
What do our clients have to say?
What is the Cost?
We charge hourly for this service since everybody's setup is just a little different and we want to do the best we can for you (not shove you into an averaged project cost).
- Our rate is $250/hour (charged by the minute, we keep it simple around here).
- A typical Shopify Google Merchant Center Account Setup with NO optimizations will take between 3-6 hours of work based on complexity, number of product issues once live, etc, etc.
- Individual product optimizations typically take between 15-30 minutes per SKU based on how much individual research needs to be done, and how often we can bulk edit certain attributes such as Product Type. It all depends, but the products come out individually optimized and that's a win!
Ready to get your Shopify Shopping Ads Feed Setup by the Experts?
Fill Out the Google form below and we'll get back to you with next steps!