Over the years, I've gotten to know Gil Gildner and have found a lot in common with him. Quite incidentally, Gil, Anya Gildner and I both wrote books on rethinking Digital Marketing Agency growth and what constitutes a healthy agency.
We thought it only made sense to give these books away to someone lucky, and then things kept rolling and we decided to give our other books away, and then somehow we ended up both throwing in locally roasted coffee.
We're delighted to welcome you to participate in our giveaway where you can win 4 books and 2 bags of coffee!
The coffee is from Arkansas and Montana, as are the books.
How do you enter? Well just fill out this form and you're good to go!
What You can Win:
- Ponderings of a PPC Professional by Kirk Williams
- Stop the Scale: Building a Digital Agency You Actually Like by Kirk Williams
- Building a Succesful Micro-Agency by Gil & Anya Gildner
- Becoming a Digital Marketer by Gil & Anya Gildner
- 1 bag of coffee from Onyx Coffee (Rogers, AR)
- 1 bag of coffee from Revel Coffee (Billings, MT)
...and ALL of those are going to go to 5 people. Like, 5 people each get all 6 of those things! WOWZA, if I may say so myself...
How to Enter:
- Fill Out this short Google Form
- Post something anywhere on social media about this contest & link to it in the form above.
- Agree to the Contest Rules*
- Have a physical mailing address in the US**
- July 1 - Contest starts!
- July 15 - Contest Ends!
- July 15-31 - Winners Selected and Notified
Dumb admin stuff:
*Contest Rules: I will not cheat. I understand I must make a social media post about this contest in order to be entered for the chance to win. I will accept the winner choices, as disappointed as I may be. I understand that participating in this contest means I may be used by ZATO and Discosloth for marketing purposes if I win. I understand if I have won, I will be contacted in the email I provide here and if I do not reply within 2 weeks of notification, that I may forfeit my right as contest winner. I acknowledge that in order to win, I must have access to and submit a physical address in the United States of America.
**Final note, we wrestled with this one a bit, but unfortunately we are going to limit this to only ship to US addresses. Hey, we're both small shops and are already giving away a ton of stuff, and all the international costs can just get out of control :( Sorry about that!