I'm delighted to introduce my latest book to you:
Are you sick of the unnecessary stress of agency burnout culture? If you're like me, you've become increasingly suspicious of the cultural definition of success: more money + more employees = success.
In this book, I outline my new formula for success:
Purposeful work + a sustainable business + the ability to pursue wellness in you and your employees = a successful business.
Intrigued? Grab a copy and get ready to rethink how you view agency growth.
This book is ideal for:
- small agency owners (or any service based business!)
- digital marketing consultants
- agency leaders
- agency employees who may or may not start their own business someday
- my grandma and parents who'd like to read another of my books... (thanks mom!)
Where to Buy
Grab your copy in these formats:
Table of Contents
- Tilting at Windmills
- You Don’t Have to Exit
- You Don’t Have to Scale
- You Don’t Have to Take On Bad Clients
- You Don’t Have to Keep Bad Clients
- You Can Be Yourself
- You Can Embrace the Small
- You Don’t Have to Burn Through Employees
- You Don’t Have to Lose Good Employees
- You Can Learn the Dance of Client Communication
- The Marketing Path for Stable Agency Growth
- Maybe Not Never, Just Not Now
This book is my attempt to do two things, (1) walk you through how I have tried to do business and what's important to me, (2) try to talk you into moving beyond the utilization of revenue growth as your primary business growth goal.
This book isn't for everyone, and you'll likely disagree with some (much?) of it. However, I hope it causes you to think, and if it does that, then I've accomplished my objective.