In 2013 made a resolution to post weekly on the blog. Errrrr… so that didn’t exactly happen, however I did post a whole lot more than I did in 2013 so that is a start!
In the spirit of copy-cat behavior, I decided to try to keep up with the cool crowd in looking through my analytics and posting my most popular posts of 2014. They are in order of traffic:
Top 10 Most Popular ZATO Posts
- Google Tag Manager for the Busy PPC Professional
- 18 Statements You May Hear in a PPC Agency (In GIFs!)
- All the 2014 Hero Conference Presentations in One Place!
- Revealed: My Go-To Google Shopping Campaign Strategy (I’m going to readily admit that I need to update this post!!)
- The Secret Conflict of MAP Pricing and Google Shopping
- 7 Things I Love About the New Adwords Editor 11
- Dear Google. An Open Letter From A PPC Agency
- Why the New Google Shopping Campaigns Scare Me
- Another Fun Friday PPC Meme Post
- Hey Stupid, Stop Insulting Your Customers
Also, they may not have been the highest traffic posts, but these are my personal favorites that didn’t make the Top 10 List:
My Favorite Blogposts (Not in the Top 10)
- I’m Yours – An Ode to Professional PPC Management – PPC Song Parody
- Is This One Checkbox Killing Your Google Shopping Strategy?
- A PPC Follow Friday Meme Theme
- The Carol of PPCChat – A Musical Tribute
- Accurately Identifying Cause and Effect in PPC Marketing
- Using Questions to Create Doubt in PPC Ads
- Naming PPC Campaigns – It’s More Important Than You Think
I hope you have a great 2015!
Go ahead, hit the retweet button below… it’s easy!
— Kirk Williams (@PPCKirk) December 31, 2014